Thursday, November 26, 2015

Blog Session 10: Evaluation of blog experience

Hi students, this is your last blog of this semester. Now we ask you to write about your experience writing your blogs each week, well almost each, had you written in English before at school, for example, or in other contexts? Was it diffcicult for you? Did you read the comments your classmates or I left you? What would you suggest to improve this activity? What else would you like to write about? How do you feel your writing is now after this weekly exercise?
I hope you can answer these questions and add your own evaluation and ideas, they are welcome!!
Do not forget writing and checking your blogs during each class is part of your learning process.



- Number of words: 200
- Make comments on 3 of your classmates' posts + your teacher's.
- Upload a pic

13 comments:

  1. the experience of the blog was really useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was very nice to know our classmates's experiences

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the blog is a good idea to improve my English.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog was a constant self reflection, I think I'm a different person now, thank you for helping me to achieve the Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was a very good experience, very useful and funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned a lot writing my posts, it was a really good way to learn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that the boring activities help less to learning! Great activities!

    ReplyDelete