Thursday, September 10, 2015

Blog Session 1: My Auto Biography

Welcome to the Blog Sessions!! This is your first post of this semester and today you have to write your auto biography.

I was born in Santiago, at Hospital Barros Luco, San Miguel, on September 21st, many years ago... I studied at the República de Siria School, Liceo 7 both in Ñuñoa. I followed my studies in Literature and Linguistics English at the Faculty of Philosophy and Humanities, Universidad de Chile, in Ñuñoa as well. I have 3 sisters, who work and have children. My hobbies are very different, I like reading novels, cycling, learning languages, going to the gym, going to exhibitions, buying music, for example, special box sets of my favorite bands.  I have been working in the university of Chile for 7 years and I like my students, they are very creative and good at English!!

You must include:

- Birth info - Studies info (elementary/high school/ univ)
- Family Info
- Hobbies
- Others...

Number of words: 100 (minimum)
Make comments on three of your classmates posts

No comments:

Post a Comment