Thursday, September 24, 2015

Blog Session 2: Expectations for a New Semester





A new semestre is always an exciting time when we are studying, new knowledge, new professors,  new subject matters and new classmates. What are your academic expectaciones for this second semestre? Are you happy with your new subject matters? How many subjects did you take? How much free time do you have? My expectations are very simple: to help my students to learn a lot of English!

Write about:

- the subjects you are doing this term
- extracurriculars you are taking
- other activities that you are part of  at university
- what you expect from this new academic period

wordcount: 110 (minimum)

> Make comments on three of your classmates posts + a comment on your teacher's post

9 comments:

  1. A very interesting photo, do you know the name of this sculpture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sculptures are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the only expectation? I think you have a secret life, maybe you are Batman

    ReplyDelete
  4. which is the author of this sculpture? Is very impressive c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a little hard for me write in english :( so I expected that in this course I can learn more about

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are those sculptures? I really like them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esteban I think he is more like Chapulín Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope to improve in pronunciation, that's my weakness :( by the way, that's a very nice sculpture :D

    ReplyDelete