Thursday, October 1, 2015

Blog Session 3: My favourite piece of technology





As you can imagine, my favorite a piece of technology is not just the iPad. Although it has helped me to give my classes because I have all my course books with me in the same place and I just need to connect to the data show to project the class book and material for the lessons. Some years ago, I had to carry the books which was very uncomfortable, and depending of the books, it was a heavy load. The good thing of iPads is we can connect them to the wi-fi everywhere we are, they are light, easy to carry in your bags and you can store lots of information. Unfortunately, they are very expensive!!  However, there are tons of machines that are technology as well as the mechanisms in the photo. What about you?? Today I invite you to write about your favourite  piece of technology



Say:

What it is.
When you got it.
How you use it.
How often you use it.
Why you like it.
What life would be like without it.


- 130 words minimum.
- Include a picture. 
- Comment on at least 3 of your classmates’ blogs + your teacher's post.

12 comments:

  1. I hate tablets. I think that with a smartphone and a computer you're ready with technology, 3 thing is tooo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those diskettes at home, 25kb of pure power!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Catalina, three is multitude and those diskettes are very old school :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If could have good technology, I wish a beeper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember that I have to use diskettes in my old school

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first picture is very interesting, it has a lot to do with archeology, submarine archeology I guess :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember that using diskettes at school was very exciting

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remeber when I have homeworks and I have to carry it in a diskette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those diskettes are sooooooooooooo ancient

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember that I use diskettes when I was a child! I liked to disarm diskettes

    ReplyDelete