Thursday, October 15, 2015

Blog Session 5: My future job

One of the most difficult things is to think about our future. Maybe the career we are following is not what we want and after finishing we realize we wanted another profession. Then frustration is present. We don't know what to do, we think that we should have studied another and better career, we get lost. Or maybe you can take it easily and follow another one, for example, I have a student who is a commercial engineer and now she's studying medicine at U de Chile, because engineering did not satisfy her completely, but she is happy in medicine. What do you think about your future job, are sure it is what you wanted?

So, today you will write about your future job, please consider the following ideas to write your blog:

- What kind of job would you like to have?
- How do you imagine it? 
- Outdoors /indoors? 
- Would you like to travel a lot in your job? 
- In an office? 
- What major are you studying / are you thinking of taking? Explain why 
- Add any other related ideas.

Don't forget to.....

- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post.
- Write about 210 words
- Upload a picture as usual!!

9 comments:

  1. It's so difficult to think about my future, I never know what will I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog session was the hardest one :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very difficult to think in the future.especially in sociology

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really agree with my classmates jaja I'ts very hard think in the future in a society like this

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Diego, 210 words are too much for me, even in spanish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a fun activity :D i usually think little bit about my future !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think i improvised this session, Im not sure yet with what i want to do in my future :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's fun, but i don't like my future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow engineering and medicine sound interesting

    ReplyDelete