Thursday, October 22, 2015

Blog Session 6: How green are you?



Some people are always complaining against pollution but they don't do anything against pollution. Some of them smoke, use firewood to cook, lots of electric energy, they even use their cars to go to the gym to practice spinning!! The planet is at risk if we don't change our environmental practices. I think we should help our planet, our real home, growing trees, plants, taking care of the animals, even the insects because they all are part of the the life chain.
As you can imagine,  today I'd like to know how green you are, what your green habits are if you have some.

These questions may help you to organize your ideas

- Where do people learn about enviromentally friendly practices?
- Have you incorporated recycling into your habits? Describe
- Do you use a bike or your legs instead of a car?
- Have you joined or supported any eco-organisations? Why/Why not?
- What else have you done /would you like to do?
- What have you done to reduce your carbon footprint?
- What's missing in our society/Santiago regarding this issue?

Remember:
- Write about 220 words
- Make comments on 3 of your classmates' posts + a comment on your teacher's post
- Upload a nice picture as usual

10 comments:

  1. I think that I'm not green, maybe I will start to participate with some environmental committee :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that joining any eco-organisation is a good thing that I have to do soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my view, sports and healthy life promote environmental friendly practices :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm one of the people who is always complaing against pollution but don't do anything to help, from now I'm gonna be more green, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog session helped me to notice that Im not doing so many things to help the world, i'm going to try to change it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't consider myself like a green person, this post reminds me how little I do for the environment :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. This session was more difficult for me than others...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know about "green-behavior"

    Also, I hate the pollution in Santiago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think i'm going to move more for the green!

    ReplyDelete